Just sharing a few of my favorite moments from this weekend - I had nothing planned, and therefore nothing but free time to get outside, enjoy a few home cooked meals, and start reading a new book.
1. Getting an early start Saturday morning meant I had Rocky's all to myself for a quiet breakfast
2. Walking to the dog beach on West Cliff Drive with Rudybega
3. Perfect day
4. A sunset walk in Henry Cowell State Park
5. Fall feet
6. Brent's cyclocross race in Bonny Doon
7. The perfect cup of coffee
8. Boo's ear is healed, albeit forever deformed. It's a whole new level of adorable.
9. Sunday's sausage and white bean stew for dinner... it's a new favorite winter dish at our house (will post recipe soon)