Here's the breakdown, by pictured/not pictured... weekend posts will likely start to follow this format since I have found myself taking less and less photographs and just enjoying the moments. Can't decide yet whether or not I'll regret that in future, but I'm sure I'll find a happy medium.
- Kicking off the weekend with a sunset walk on West Cliff
- Finished one book (The Suspect), on to the next (The Goldfinch), as always with a lap companion and a cozy blanket
- Cheese platter I made for an appetizer porch party up at the neighbors house
- The starting line at the She is Beautiful "The Pinkest" 10K run, and it certainly was!
- The run course had fun posters set alongside every 1/2 mile or so which I enjoyed, and I especially liked this one
- Brent enjoying a cold one out of the beerstein my parents gave him when we visited last weekend (he LOVES it)!
- My 2 favorite guys cheered me on from the sidelines of the 10K, where Rudy apparently FREAKED out after I ran by them and kept going - Brent said he was shrieking so loudly people started to stare
- Brunch at Kelly's French Bakery on the Westside after the run (good, but I ended up wishing we had just gone to Rocky's)
- I finally scheduled a hair appointment to cover my 3" dark roots, and enjoyed the complimentary trashy mags and white wine ;)
- Brent and I sat outside the cottage on Sunday from late afternoon until the sun set, just breathing the fresh redwood air and having good conversation. I love those moments we share, where the simplicity of the life we have built together pays off in time to be still and truly enjoy one another's company.
- We rented "Halo Nightfall" Sunday night and I only fell asleep for a few minutes! I blame the Boo-cuddles.